If you would like to help me spread the word about acupuncture and Common Ground Wellness, please take ten minutes to write a review for me!
I will guide you step by step through the process.
If technology is not your thing, you can use the box to the right –> to submit a review that will only appear on our website.
However, reviews that are submitted to online directories reach many more people. The most commonly used directories are Yelp, Facebook, and Google.
If you are already a ‘Yelper’, please feel free to write a review for me on Yelp. If you are not already a ‘Yelper’, follow this link to learn how to leave your review.
To leave a review on Facebook, you can follow their instructions here.
To leave a review on Google, follow these instructions:
1. In the Google search engine, type ‘louisville acupuncture clinic’ and hit Search.
2. When the results come up, you should ignore my website and look beneath it for the Google Map listing. Under the listing, you will see a star rating. Click Google Reviews next to the star rating.
4. This will open a page with my reviews on it. In the upper right-hand corner will be a button that says ‘Write a Review’. Click this.
5. You will then be prompted to sign in with your Google account or create one. If you create one, you don’t have to use it for email or anything else. It’s just a Right of Passage to leave your review. 🙂
6. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to my Google+ page and a box will appear where you will write your review and leave your star rating! Once you’re finished with your review, click ‘Publish’.
7. Voila! You are finished!
Submit a testimonial to the website:
Ideas of things to mention in your review
Reasons you came in for treatment, if this was your first experience with acupuncture, how you felt in the office during your interview, how you felt during the treatment, how you felt after your treatment, how long it took for you to see benefits from your treatments, which practitioner you saw, other ways (besides the reason you came in) that you experienced benefits from acupuncture, etc. Be creative!